Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BIG News From Miami

I'm back from Miami with BIG NEWS for you.

I connected with some of my cruise line contacts
and have a bunch of new information and updates to
help you succeed with onboard enrichment programs.

To get you this important information I'm going to
do an unannounced bonus training call for all my
students who've purchased the Speak On Cruise
Ships program.

Also, I plan to open this call up to questions and
coaching... so get yourself prepared.

If you're one of my customers look for an email
this week with details on how to register.

Not a customer yet?

If you have been on the fence as to whether to
invest in Speak On Cruise Ships now is a great
time to act.

Don't miss out on this chance to get some personal
coaching and training and hear updates from Miami.

http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cruise-free.html

No comments: