Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Julie Pech Talks About Daniel Hall's Speakers Cruise Free Methods

Julie Pech author of the "Chocolate Therapist: A User's Guide to the Extraordinary Health Benefits of Chocolate" is one of my students and she shared this video with me. Now I want to share it with you. If the video is not viewable below you can view it through this link - http://tinyurl.com/32pk3e



BTW I read Julie's book -- it's a hoot and commend it to you; especially if you need justification from eating chocolate!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Love the music! Why not call it something simple Ocean Rhythm or Ocean Wave Dance are my suggestions.
Petra

zeitzpetra@yahoo.de

Robin Hardy said...

Hello,

Why not Dream Cruizin

Robin

Anonymous said...

Great theme music! Very uplifting. I would also go with an ocean related theme name. Song name Suggestions:
1.) "Seven Seas" or
2.) "Sunset Surf"
3.) "Summer Breeze" - as it gets quite windy on board :D


I'm on the verge of trying my luck in applying for an speaking engagement (I'm located in Sydney, where all the big name cruise ships stop)... Still feel a bit insecure about it, but I'll let you know, once I've done it and secured a spot. No, I haven't invested in your great sounding program yet, maybe that's my missing tipping point... :)

Looking forward to the result of your song naming decision. However you decide, best of luck finding the right name!

Kind regards,
Marco

(Marcomeyer@gmx.at)

Gina Quartermaine said...

Name for the music...
Erotica Exotica

Gina Q

Myrna Lou Goldbaum said...

this is my suggestioin for the music on last blog that is a contest.

"WHO ME? I'D RATHER BE CRUISING!"

Melody said...

Mu name for your theme music is
"Get the Fever...Catch the Wave"

Melody
sailmel@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love the music, It's a bit meditative.
Why not call it, Softly I Say.