Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big News For You: The Cruise Speaker Directory

If you are a member of my Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club I am personally invested in your success. So, in an effort to place more of you faster, I am in frequent communication with the enrichment coordinators of almost all the major cruise lines.

We primarily discuss their needs and wants in placing speakers in their enrichment programs and I make recommendations for speakers in the Club.

Well, during one of these conversations the request was for a naturalist speaker and I could not for the life of me remember the name of the person I wanted to recommend and I said, "Gee, it would be a lot easier on both of us if I had a directory of all my speakers in one place."

It suddenly hit us both... and then the coordinator said with great enthusiasm, "I would LOVE to have a directory like that!"

I then called several other of my cruise contacts and asked them about the idea and I received a similar response... in fact, some of these reactions were down-right ecstatic! It seemed that the idea was one whose time had come.

Thus, was born "The Cruise Speakers Directory",

The Directory would contain a basic one-sheet (with a few tweaks) for each speaker in the Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club who submitted one and then be distributed to exactly those people at the cruise lines with the power to book them.

The directory will be organized and categorized into destination, arts & crafts and general interest speakers and presenters.

We are still fine tunning it all but here's the most important thing: Everything is being done in consultation with the enrichment coordinators at the cruise lines.

That is, in order to place more speakers, more quickly the directory will provide exactly what they are looking for. Brilliant marketing, no?

Question is: Do You Want In?

Well, only current members of the Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club will be eligible for a listing. (If you're a member we're going to be talking a bunch more about this during our open coaching sessions in the weeks and months to come .)

You can can get a FREE 30-day trial membership to the Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club by investing in yourself by investing in the Speak on Cruise Ships e-program. Thereafter, Club membership is only $29.97 per month.

Now is a good time to get in it as each member will get a free listing in this inaugural issue. However, I cannot guarantee it being completely free to members in the future... so take action now and don't miss out.

This is a time limited offer so if you were on the fence before reading this post, the time to take the plunge is now.

Go get the Speak on Cruise Ships e-program and claim your membership.




No comments: