Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're Off To The Med - What It Means For You

Today my son Jamey and I are hopping the pond to Barcelona, Spain. I am speaking on the Brillance of the Seas on a 12-day Med cruise. We embark tomorrow. But this blog is not about telling you about my travels; it's about how you can cruise free too serving as an enrichment presenter for the cruise lines.

So here's what this cruise will mean to you...

Jamey will be capturing many of the the details of cruise ship speaking by video taping me as we go (this will later be developed into a product). But I'm going to publish my program notes for that video project which will point out some of the lessons covered in the video.

I really want to give you a taste and flavor of what its like to do one of the best (and most fun) gigs in the speaking business. This video will be as reality based as it gets... it should be fun!

I'll publish them as often is as feasible for the Internet service I have. But to give you a sneak peek here's some of the things we'll cover:


  • preparing a destination topic for a brand new destination that you may know little about
  • steps to take when travelling to arrive refreshed and ready to rock from the platform
  • promoting your presentations onboard
  • preparing for your talks
  • connecting with your audience
  • etc., etc.

Bonus: I'll even tell you about some of the bloppers.

I'll try to get an email out to you with each new post. If you haven't already joined my mailing list you can do that here: http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/

1 comment:

Gina Parris said...

I was wondering who you were taking on this cruise. My 16 year old son keeps asking if he can be my first traveling companion when I start cruising for free - two weeks is still an eternity for me to be away from the rest of my kids!