Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cruise Ship Speaker and Becoming a Mini-Celebrity

I wanted to share this video I made for you. It was shot in my stateroom on a recent cruise but I think you'll like it. It's all about one of the many benefits of cruise ship speaking. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments.



Now, if you are not already a member of the posse, what are you waiting for?

Go now -- your path to mini-stardom --> http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/

1 comment:

Diane Schwob Zubrick said...

Daniel is right! Being a speaker on a cruise ship is fun and an experience of a lifetime! What are you waiting for? Let Daniel show you the way!

Diane Z.
Art Destination Speaker
www.applecreekdesigns@blogspot.com