Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Always offer more

From Andrew Johnson

Each cruise speaker contract specifies what we are expected to do – and, of course what we are not expected to do (damage the reputation of the line for example).

I always ensure I understand those criteria – and then make sure I over-deliver.

1) I use great quality images, usually from educational or tourist board sources, who are delighted to provide them for this purpose.

2) I reflect the cruise line positively Penguins– for example I include their latest developments in my “Grand Tour” talk, which looks at the development of tourism; and I do the same in my “Green Ticket” talk that studies how tourism can reduce its impact on the environment.

3) I NEVER argue with the cruise team – and only ever talk positively in front of other passengers. If I have a problem, or see one elsewhere I have a very private conversation with my contact, away from prying eyes.

As a result I have managed to achieve beneficial change and am a respected and sought after cruise speaker. How did I get here? How do I manage to CRUISE FREE several times a year?

Click HERE to find out.

WWW. SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE. COM

Happy cruising – FREE,

Andrew

No comments: