Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 16, 2011

My first time

by Andrew Johnson

Tomorrow we board a ship with a new company – well new to us. This will be our first cruise with them. Thanks to Daniel Hall at SpeakersCruiseFree.com.

Kauai Wailua FallsNaturally I want to do a good job. I want them to invite me back – and I want to leave a good impression to reflect well on all the rest of you in this free cruising network of ours.

So I did my homework. I listened to Daniel’s advice (I always do). I checked with the enrichment officer at the line’s HQ to see if they have a preferred or (mandatory!) style for PowerPoint presentations, and what else they expect of their speakers. Some have very clear guidelines. So it’s always important to check. Winking smile

I have a good reputation. Speakers Cruise Free has a good reputation. Every time any one of us cruises free the reputation of the rest of us depends on how well we do.

I intend to do well – for my sake – and for yours!

To find out more about cruising free click here.

Happy cruising FREE,

Andrew

 

No comments: