Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, June 27, 2011

You gotta have a Dream

According to the song – “… if you don’t have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?”

In my life I learned early to dream big. The truth is hardly anyone will dream as big for me as I can dream for myself – and by setting great goals I’ve kept getting great results. Why should anyone else believe in me if I don’t believe in myself?

Slide42ADaniel Hall at SpeakersCruiseFree/free.com introduced us to a way of travelling that really has changed our lives. How else would you take off for a 10 week dream trip around the world on board luxury cruise ships – and without being charged for being there?

Great shows, comfortable cabin with steward on call, good food (in fact so much you have to learn new disciplines) and passengers who want to buy you a drink and chat because they are so interested in what you have to say.

What is your dream? It probably involves blue skies, turquoise seas, luxury – and SpeakersCruiseFree/free.com can show you how to get it all.

If you are not already fulfilling your dreams by Cruising for free click HERE NOW! 

Happy cruisingFREE!

No comments: