Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, October 09, 2011

You can do it!

Comedian Jerry Lewis used to write in his diary after a show. His jotting usually said either -

"I killed!" or "The audience sucked."

You can't go through life believing that someone else is responsible for any failure. Mind you I don't think Jerry Lewis actually believed that himself! There are many theories and gurus that propound the basis that by being positive about your goals you increase the likelihood of achieving them. I support that principle myself and encourage all my clients to get their own minds in the right frame. If they believe they will not succeed they stand a much better chance of failure!! J

If I had not believed I could get FREE CRUISES I would not have put in the effort. I knew I could do it - and I told everyone I was going to. The result is that we joined DANIEL HALL and SpeakersCruiseFree.com a few years ago.

Now we cruise the world for FREE. Several times a year.

And all I have to do is chat to lovely groups of interested people about topics that interest me - and only for about 45 minutes at a time - and normally only on the days when the ship is not visiting a port of call.

If you are not already with us click HERE now to find out if it will work for you.

Happy cruising FREE.

Andrew

No comments: