Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 13, 2012

Making Friends

by Andrew Johnson

We are so lucky. No. No. I mean we are so prepared. As I’ve said before “luck” is when “preparation” meets “opportunity”. NaplesAnd if I feel lucky it must be because I’ve done my preparation.

What do I feel lucky about today? Oh that’s simple. Amongst all the good things in our blessed life we have the added blessing of the many good people we meet while we are cruising for free. We often accept the genuine offers of hospitality and visit some of these wonderful and interesting people when we are on our cruises.

Thanks to Daniel Hall at SpeakersCruiseFree.com we cruise all over the world’s seas and oceans – and someone else provides the cruise for FREE!

Are you already in the SpeakersCruiseFree.com family? If not click HERE now to find out if this wonderful opportunity is right for you.

Happy cruising FREE,

Andrew

  

 

No comments: