Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

If at first …

We all know the old adage. Keep on trying and you will succeed.

But we also know that try as you might some things just don’t happen unless you know the best way to go about doing them.

Jim & Dale April 2006 016I wasn’t interested in months or years of rejection and failure in my plan to become a sought after cruise speaker. I did my research and found DANIEL HALL at SPEAKERSCRUISEFREE.COM. I believe in finding the best route to success, but I don’t believe in instant, no effort success. So I asked lots of questions about the process and the track record.

Satisfied I was not being “sold a pup” (and I take some satisfying!!) I signed up with DANIEL and have never looked back.

We cruise on luxury cruise liners – and we cruise for free!!

To find out if cruise speaking is for you - - - and if you are right for cruise speaking click HERE now to arrange a conversation with DANIEL HALL.

Happy cruising - FREE,

Andrew

No comments: