Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Usable News & A Gift

I'm recently back from a great Western Caribbean cruise. I took my mother and really enjoyed spending time with her. That's another one of the many beauties of cruising free as a speaker. You get to take and then spend quality time with those that you love. Priceless as the ad goes.

If you have been toying with the idea of taking the next step toward getting yourself approved by the cruise lines then I encourage you to sign up for my FREE new 6-Part video mini-course, "Introduction to Cruise Ship Speaking." The course is chock-full of the information you'll need to get started! This is over 45 minutes of material (broken up into 6 nice bite-sized chunks) and is a great way to dip-a-toe and to find out how to go about lining yourself up for one of the greatest gigs in the world -- cruise ship speaking!

My gift to you?

Here it is..... check out Part-1 without even signing-up. If you like what you see there's an opt-in form immediately below the video screen, give me your name and e-mail address and about every other day you'll a new installment.

Go take a look at

http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/PartIa.html

Happy Cruising,

Daniel

No comments: