Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, December 30, 2005

How Far is Austin?

...from where you live?

Why do I ask?

Because I am pleased and proud to announce that I will be teaching a workshop called "Cruise For Free" based on my book at the Univerisity of Texas at Austin. The class is scheduled for January 28, 2006, meeting on the U.T. campus. The fees are riduclously inexpensive, so take this opportunity to come down and learn directly from me. Register through U.T.'s popular Informal Class website here: https://informalclasses.org/index2.html . The class is the first listed under the "Travel and Culture" category under the "View Courses" tab.

If you have any questions e-mail me at Daniel@SpeakersCruiseFree.com . See you there.

No comments: