Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year Call Into The Future

Happy New Year! ... and what a great one 2006 will be!!

I've got to tell you what happened to me on New Year's Eve.

At 5:28 p.m. I received an e-mail from a customer who was having problems ordering my book. She then ended her message with what I recogized as a non-US/Canada or European telephone number. (At the time this was happening I did not know where the order was coming from.)

So in an effort to provide the best customer service I can, I decided to call the number using a new IP telephone service that we have been using to record my new internet radio show "Secret Information Revealed." (I'll keep you posted when this goes live). With the service you can call any other computer (who signed up for a free account) for FREE!!!! And you can call any other landline in the world for very low cost (2 cents a minute to most places).

So I rang up my customer. She was a little surprised. I asked where I was calling and she said South Africa, Happy New Year!!

That's right...I was calling 8 hours into the future, into the new year! How wild is that? I felt like I was in the movie "Back to the Future"

Anyway, we got her problem solved. And I got my very first order from South Africa. By the way, the techniques in the book will work for anyone, anywhere in the world.

In case your wondering how to sign up for this service so you can call around the world free, its called Skype and you can sign up through the banner below.


No comments: