Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dottie Walters, Rita Emmett & Claude Diamond Chime In On "Speak on Cruise Ships"

I have been blessed with a recent trio of endorsements for my book from paragons in their respective fields: Dottie Walters, Rita Emmett and Claude Diamond. I'm almost speechless (I said "almost") but am truly humbled by it all. Here's what they had to say...

Dottie Walters --

Dottie Walters has been a hero of mine for many, many years -- long before I began speaking. For over 25 years she has been a world-renown motivational speaker, author of "Speak and Grow Rich" and is considered the grand-dame of the speaking business. After I completed my e-book "Speak on Cruise Ships" I wrote Dottie on the outside chance that she would review my book and honor me with an endorsement. Below please find the relevant portions of an e-mail reply I received from Dottie:

************************************************************************************
Hello Daniel,

Here is the endorsement [set out below] for your new book that you asked me to do. It is a pleasure because this is the finest book I have ever read on this topic. In fact, I believe it is the first one ever written on the topic. When you think of all the beautiful pleasure ships that sail the "7-Seas," I wonder why someone has not written this important book before! Here it is at last!

...

Great job, Daniel!


Dottie Walters
---------------------------------

"Speak on Cruise Ships: Eight Easy Steps to a Lifetime of Free Cruises" by Daniel Hall is a magical book. My thought was, "Why hasn't someone written this before?" It is clearly presented and covers any problems that might come up.

This book outlines every detail necessary for you to treat your family to a cruise, while you instruct and teach your subject in a magical environment.

Dottie Walters, President. CEO
Walters International Speakers Bureau

**********************************************************************************
By the way, as I've said at other times on this blog, any of Dottie's products or services are treasures especially if you're in the speaking business. Check them out at: http://www.speakandgrowrich.com/index.htm

Rita Emmett --

And if that were not enough, I am honored to have received this review from best-selling author and all around great person, Rita Emmett who is herself a frequent cruise ship speaker (so she really sees the value of the book for would-be cruise speakers and arts and crafts leaders). Thanks so much, Rita.

*************************************************************************************
"If you've always wanted to cruise all over the world and you think that doing it for free sounds impossible, you've got to read this book.

People who would never guess that they had something to speak about will be astounded with what you'll read. Daniel teaches you step-by-step how to turn your hobby or special interest into a talk, shows you how to format the talk, and even guides you to making an easy to follow lesson plan and handout. Don't put off reading this - it can make your dreams come true."

--- Rita Emmett, author of The Procrastinator's Handbook

************************************************************************************
And if procrastination is a problem in your life, YOU NEED Rita. No, not a Margarita! Listen. Do yourself a favor and check out Rita's website at http://www.ritaemett.com/ she has the tools to transform you into a super-productive yet balanced and contented "mover-and-shaker."

Claude Diamond

I've known Claude for a number of years. He is an expert and author in real estate and sales and I have personally used his materials to make thousands of dollars in my own real estate investing. Claude is also a highly sought after platform speaker appearing nationally. Here's what Claude had to say about "Speak on Cruise Ships"

************************************************************************************
I love this book! This is the way all how-to books should be written. Daniel Hall has truly captured a unique way for anyone with the inclination to cruise free by giving interesting talks or conducting simple arts and crafts classes! And he lays it all out as easy as A-B-C.

Claude Diamond, The Mentor
http://www.ClaudeDiamond.com/

************************************************************************************
Claude's stuff is great too and I commend it to you. Check him out at http://www.ClaudeDiamond.com/

There you have it. If you were on the fence thinking whether or not to buy this book, I hope these comments help you in your decision-making. You can get the book at http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/ or if you haven't already signed up for my FREE 6-Part video course "Introduction to Cruise Ship Speaking" at http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/PartIa.html that would be a good first step.

No comments: