Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, March 26, 2007

Cruise With Me?

I know that you want to pick up and cruise free
when and where you want.

Afterall, that's why you signed up on my e-mail
list or reading this blog. And its for you that I created my "Speak On
Cruise Ships: 8 Easy Steps To A Lifetime of Free
Luxury Cruises" program.

See -- http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cb.html

I want you to experience the same kind of freedom
I do cruising free with onboard enrichment
programs.

The very programs "Speak On Cruise Ships" shows
you step-by-step how-to break into.

So here's what I'm gonna do.

I'm taking a cruise starting April 2 for 11
nights. My traveling companion and I will visit
these great ports....

George Town, Grand Cayman, Oranjestad, Aruba,
Cristobal Pier, Panama, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica,
Cozumel, Mexico,

...I'm so excited! (Did I mention the huge
benefit of being able to bring a traveling
companion along free? Yep, this is a very sweet
gig)

So I am going to try to write you (depending on
spotty Caribbean Internet access) with my exploits
and tips.

You can vicariously cruise with me.

Tip #1

Make sure that your onboard topics relate as much
as possible to the itinerary you are cruising. As
I teach at least one should be should be
destination driven.

See Step 1 for examples.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get "Speak On Cruise Ships" and get started
cruising free with onboard enrichment programs.

http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cb.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want to make one thing clear. The same
techniques I use to cruise free with prestigious
cruise lines are the same exact techniques and
steps I teach in Speak On Cruise Ships.

I'll be in touch. Let's have some fun!

s/ Daniel Hall

No comments: