Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Love This Gig!

To all my subscribers - WELCOME!

Plane leaves at 5:30 AM for my current cruise.
Getting ready for it brings to mind another
important tip about cruising free using enrichment
programs.

Tip #2

Before approaching cruise lines have your topics
well thought out and make them applicable to the
specific itinerary you're cruising.

For example, my topic lectures for this Caribbean
cruise which also includes Spanish speaking ports
like Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico are perfect for
my specific itinerary.

They include the following:

Reggae Nation: The Cultural & Religious Roots Of
Island Music

Miss Jolly Roger: The Caribbean's Most Notorious
Female Pirates

Cerveza Fria: 45 Minutes To All The Vacation
Spanish You'll Ever Need

Here is what I want you to understand very
clearly:

I have a personal interest in each of these
subjects but I am not, by any means, an expert in
these topic areas.

That's the beauty -- YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE.

That's what I teach you to do in "Speak On Cruise
Ships" - take what you already know and like and
mold it into great onboard activities and
lectures. These topics are perfect for the
particular itinerary I'm cruising.

Which itinerary do you want to cruise?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Start cruising free now --

http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cb.html

and experience the freedom of cruising where and
when you want!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

O. K. I'm going to try to get more tips for you
during this cruise -- be on the look out. Next
stop Fort Lauderdale, Florida -- all aboard by
2:30 PM.

I always get so excited before a cruise!


s/ Daniel Hall

P. S. If you're new to my list here's the news --
I am off on another free cruise using the same
system I teach in "Speak On Cruise Ships" -

http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cb.html

So during the next 12 days expect more tips and
perhaps a juicy piece of info now and then to keep
things interesting. ;-)

No comments: