Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, April 16, 2007

Panama Surprise

You know one of the great things about cruising
free with onboard enrichment programs is your
ability to pick and chose which itineraries you
wish to cruise.

For example, I choose the cruise I'm on now
because it included stops at three ports I've
never visited: Aruba, Panama & Costa Rica.

I've always wanted to see the Panama Canal. And
this cruise was my chance.

I did in fact have a wonderful time in Panama and
got to experience new and exciting things that
even I, the experience cruise traveler, have never
experienced before. For example --

* On a cruise of Gatun Lake I saw (and heard) wild
Holler Monkeys and Sloughs climbing through the
trees

* I visited the Gatun locks and witnessed a cruise
ship slowly going through the canal -- the canal
is truly a spectacular engineering marvel

* I sampled the local brew (my custom) named
"Cerveza Panama"

* While drinking my beer a native folklorico
dancing girl asked if I wanted to dance -- I did
and am told by other passengers that I "looked
pretty good out there" Hats off to Cerveza
Panama

* I also bought some handmade jewelry from a
Panamanian Indian tribe named the Embria. They
have beautiful handicrafts. But perhaps what's
most unique about them is both the men and women
are topless and fully tattooed.

(I hope to have pictures for you soon after my
return)

This brings me to my next tip.

Tip #5

Take a chance.

Take a chance on yourself. Take a chance on the
"Speak On Cruise Ships" program. You have nothing
to lose.

Look -- You can create rich experiences like these
for yourself. But first you must learn how to
cruise free with onboard enrichment programs.

Dare to do it.

I have provided the tools for you.

You can cruise free too -- my program guarantees
it!

Stop wondering and start doing....

http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cruise-free.html

s/ Daniel Hall

No comments: