Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Aruba Shipwreck Pictures

I finally got my underwater pictures developed of
my snorkel experience of the shipwreck "Antilla"
off Aruba.

Check them out --

http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/aruba.html

Welcome to all my new subscribers. To catch you up
- I've been writing about my last free cruise
experience: 11 night cruise of the Caribbean.

You can check out my Grand Cayman pictures here --

http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cayman.html

I still have to share pictures of Panama and Costa
Rica with you... but one project at a time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANOTHER VERY FREQUENT QUESTION...

I have received a couple of questions recently
which ask:

Can I take someone along with me when I cruise as
an enrichment speaker?

The answer: Definitely.

Every enrichment program I know of allows you to
bring along a traveling companion free of charge.
And your traveling companion has no work
obligations at all. Its a complete "no strings
attached" deal for them.

You, on the other hand, are expected to deliver
three to four 1-hour presentations on a typical 7-
day cruise. And, get this, you're presentations
are only on sea days. So everyday you're in port
you're completely off. Days when you're at sea
you're only expected to work for an hour.

Can you hold up under the strain?

See what I mean when I say this is a great gig?

Of course, the trick is getting the cruise lines
to approve you -- that's the exact reason I
created my multimedia "Speak On Cruise Ships"
program -- See

http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cruise-free.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, one other thing... knowing that some of you
may be interested in working for the cruise lines,
I arranged to interview the world's expert on
getting a cruise job. I'm editing the audio now.
So be on the look out for that.

'Til next time God bless and happy cruising,

s/ Daniel Hall

No comments: