Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 01, 2007

"I'm So Proud Of..."

....Speak On Cruise Ships Students

You know, when you birth a project like "Speak On
Cruise Ships" and send it into the world you hope
for the best. You hope that your work helps
people and changes lives.

I have been fortunate with "Speak On Cruise Ships"
its been very popular and my students have been
very happy with it... because it works!

From time-to-time my students contact and tell me
how they're doing. For instance, I recently heard
from Julie Pech who used my techniques to start
cruising with NCL spreading the gospel of daily
chocolate eating (yes, chocolate).

She's getting famous. She wrote a book called the
Chocolate Therapist (available from amazon.com
The Chocolate Therapist
) and was recently featured in the Sunday
Denver Post see --

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_5961879

Great job Julie, keep up the good work!

Then there's Tweed Scott who is the author of the
three-time national award-winning book "Texas In
Her Own Words" Tweed and I met up recently to
break bread and he had this to say about the
Speak on Cruise Ships Program --





Tweed's book is a fabulous and very entertaining
read and it too is available at amazon.com - Texas in Her Own Words

Oh, just so you understand, Tweed's book
is excellent whether or not your a Texan.

Why am I telling you about Julie and Tweed?

Because they are pursuing their dreams and seeing
great changes in their life...

You can too.

If you're on the edge wondering whether you can
cruise free... I'm here to tell 'ya, "you can!"

I've laid it all out for you. There is no guess
work, no wondering what to do next. My program
"Speak On Cruise Ships" spells it all out for you.

Don't believe me?

Check out this review from another happy student.

BTW, all of these folks ponied up their $97 to
invest in their program. So don't think I gave
them copy in exchange for their words.

The Speak On Cruise Ships program is the real deal
-- give it a try, give it a whirl -- you're always protected
by my guarantee. What do you have to lose?

http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cruise-free.html

No comments: