Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cruise Free Coaching!

I am invested in my students and want them to
succeed. I rarely advertise it but sometimes
I do open coaching and updates to help students
personally.

I have scheduled an update and open coaching
session for next Tuesday at Noon, Central
Standard Time. This coaching is an unadvertised
- free bonus for customers of the "Speak on Cruise
Ships" program.

If you decide to invest in "Speak On Cruise
Ships" by Noon on August 6, 2007 you'll get
to participate in this open coaching.

You'll be able to ask me any and all specific
questions related to getting approved to cruise
free as an enrichment speaker.

My advice: Get the Speak On Cruise Ships program
now, go through it so you'll be prepared to make
the most out of your coaching time.

Also, I just came back from another trip to Miami
where I met with another one of my cruise line
contacts. And on this call I'll have important
up-to-the minute updates on --

* Why if you want to cruise Europe free, next year
is going to be YOUR year

* More on selling your products online

* How many cabins are available for enrichment
lecturers next year... and its significance

* Why the cruise lines are clamoring for new
enrichment speakers (which means a HUGE
opportunity for you!)

This is a free call only open to students who have
invested in Speak On Cruise Ships...

Get it here --
http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/cruise-free.html

No comments: