Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, August 13, 2007

Success As A Cruise Speaker From Success Sage Joe Vitale

Are you afraid of taking the next step in your
pursuit of approved status as a enrichment
speaker?

If you are, listen up...

For several months,I had been getting questions
from folks who are afraid of starting. They just
can't seem to take action.

But action is required for success in anything.

Its no different to become approved to cruise
free.
I want all of my students to succeed. I am
completely invested in that. So anytime I can
find a new way to communicate ways to overcome
fear and take action, I am VERY interested.

Joe Vitale, Nerissa Oden & Daniel Hall talking about success as a cruise speaker

Well, recently I had dinner with my friends Joe
Vitale and Nerissa Oden. (See the picture above)

Joe is the author of many #1 bestselling books
including the Attractor Factor and was in the hit
movie "The Secret".

When it comes to helping others succeed Joe knows
what he's talking about.

So when I met up with Joe, I asked him if he had
any words of wisdom for my customers and
subscribers about overcoming fear and taking
action specifically in the area of cruise ship
speaking.

He had some interesting things to say which I want
to share with you...

Joe indicated that inaction is a symptom of fear.
Predominantly a fear of failure. He said that
often times we are not clear in our desires to
succeed. That is, deep down we can't believe that
we can be successful and therefore take no action.

I eagerly asked Joe for ways to get clear. We had
a conversation about it, the essence of which is
summarized below:

* Look inward. Find in yourself those limiting
beliefs that are causing you doubt.

* In doing this know that you are a unique and
special person with knowledge, traits and
perspective that ONLY you have.

* That because you have unique things to offer,
cruise lines will be interested in you as an
enrichment lecturer.

* That the only trick is preparing or packaging
yourself specifically for the cruise market.

As I have said many times the primary prerequisite
to success as a cruise enrichment speaker is a
willingness to share your hobbies, passions and
interests. That's it.

Are you willing to share yourself?

Then you CAN do it!

As far as the packaging that's all covered in
Speak On Cruise Ships, so if you have the program
use it. If you don't, get it at
http://www.SpeakersCruiseFree.com/

As I reflect and synthesize about my conversation
with Joe, four important thoughts come to mind.

  1. If you're afraid of taking the next step in
    your pursuit of becoming approved to cruise free
    examine why you have that fear.

  2. Take a careful self assessment and add up all
    the things that make you unique.

  3. Understand that it is exactly those things that
    make you unique that also make you attractive to
    the cruise enrichment programs.

  4. Take the steps necessary to package "you" in a
    cruise line friendly way, A.K.A., act!

No comments: