Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Your Cruise Presentation Can Hit The Amazon Bestseller List

How Do I Know?

Mine Did! Read the scoop below...

Here's why I'm excited: For years I wanted to be
a bestseller!

And I did it with an unlikely little travel
product. Yep. My first product to make it to the
Amazon bestseller list was a 30 minute video I
shot of one of my onboard enrichment lectures,
Cerveza Fria (Cold Beer): 30-Minutes To All The
Vacation Spanish You'll Ever Need

Here's the thing: I shot the video onboard in my
state room. My only tools were a laptop (with
screen capture software and PowerPoint), a mini
camcorder and a small wireless mouse.

You can do this too with your onboard
presentations. Make products out of them. You
should.

If you haven't already learned this about me, I'm
a big proponent of a repackaging and repurposing
work. In order to cruise free using onboard
enrichment programs you must put together a few
interesting presentations which I teach how-to-do
in Speak On Cruise Ships.

So if you have to make that effort anyway why not
make a product out it?

You never know, it could end up a bestseller like
mine and even if it doesn't it could well be a
great source of "set it and forget it" passive
income (my favorite kind).

Many of you know about my newest venture,
TravelMakingMoney.com. Well if you're the least
bit interested in learning how to put together
successful travel information products you should
consider taking TravelMakingMoney.com out for a
trial spin.

Over there I reveal exactly which software and
hardware to use and where to get it. I tell you
how-to determine if there's a market for your
product before you create it. I even show you
which print-on-demand publishers to use to get
your product up on Amazon within a matter of days
and -- at practically no-cost. (Your only cost
will be ordering a proof to approve).

I'm giddy about being a bestseller so to celebrate
I have a few more 30-day trials available for $20.
But I warn you these are very limited.

Ya, I know, you heard that before. But when I say
it I mean it.

Maybe this will make sense to you: Over at
TravelMakingMoney.com you get one-on-one coaching
from Gina Henry-Cook, me and our trained team.
That's right you get personal help implementing
all the travel income strategies, including how-to
produce travel information products.

There are only so many people we can help at any
one time so we may be forced to cut-off new
memberships. Obviously this site has struck a cord
because we've had a ton of new sign-ups and that's
with almost no promotion!

Here's the really cool thing: There's all
kinds of ways to travel and make good money --
serious money -- no matter where you are on the
planet and TravelMakingMoney.com lays out all of
the very best techniques (in addition to the
travel information products).

Claim your $20 trial membership to
TravelMakingMoney.com right here. You won't be
sorry you did and you'll kick yourself if you miss
it.

Note: Use the "Secret Link" to get the special
pricing. Scroll to the order box and you'll see
what I mean.

BTW afraid of the membership component of this
offer? Well you can get some of this same
information by getting the Travel Making Money 2-
DVD set over at Amazon.com but you'll pay $117 for
it! (Check it out) You also won't have all the
one-on-one help or new member updates.

The choice is yours.

No comments: