Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Travel Making Money: Live Anywhere, Prosper Everywhere

Here's a recent article I did dealing with my new site Travel Making Money. I know you are interested in cruising free so I thought you'd also be interested in making money while you travel, too. If so, read on...

************************************************************************************

What if you could live anywhere in the world? Where would you live? Why? My goal, once I get my children educated, is to be a certified vagabond, to live in world class cities a few months at a time. Really soak up the culture and ambiance of the place.

I know that I can do this because I know that I can earn income almost anyplace on the planet. Here are some of the niches which can produce nice income no matter where you reside.

• Selling your photography. Travel photography can produce big results by uploading quality photos to the stock photo sites. Here’s the thing: You don’t have to be a professional photographer to do this. If you can take attractive travel photos that aren’t blurry with at least 4 mega-pixels camera you can start. Essentially, these stock photo sites market your photographs and when one sells they split the take 50-50. Now don’t get too excited, most of the photographs only sell for a dollar. But your income can build into something nice and steady once you have between 100 to 300 images available for sale. It’s all in the “Long Tail” (if you don’t know what I’m talking about check out the bestselling book by the same name).
• Your own travel info-products. With the advent of print on demand technology it is possible to produce all manner of information products (books, CD’s, DVD’s) with hardly any out of pocket expense. I have several of my travel related products up on Amazon.com and earning me passive income month in and month out. In fact, one of these products even made the bestseller list.
• International Mystery Shopping. Mystery shopping is no longer just a North American thing. Market research companies have expanded their horizons and have brought on new international clients. There are also a number of internationally based market research firms who are looking for mystery shoppers throughout Europe and Asia. Some of these assignments can be lucrative vis-à-vis the time and effort involved.

These are but a few of the many travel making money strategies that exist. The one thing I want you to realize is it is possible to live anywhere but prosper everywhere. Yes, you must plan. Yes, you must identify those strategies that you like best or resonate with you.
But the rewards both personally and financially can be tremendous.

Daniel Hall is the co-creator of the Travel Making Money system that reveals many dozens of strategies and techniques for making real money – serious money – no matter where you live on the planet. Get access to the FREE MEMBERS area at http://www.TravelMakingMoney.com

No comments: