Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cruise Enrichment Coordinator Party


As many of you know I am hosting a cocktail party next week during the Miami Sea Trade convention for cruise enrichment coordinators. This is a part of my ongoing efforts to help place more of you, my valued and esteemed clients and customers, into free cruises. (If you have not yet invested in the Speak on Cruise Ships program you can do that here http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/ .)

To that end I made available the opportunity to the first 16 club members who responded to the offer so they could include their books and products into a gift bag for guests at the party thus getting their materials in the hands of the precise people at the cruise lines who make booking decisions.

When the boxes and cartons started to arrive I quickly changed my flight plans to drive plans. Good thing too because I completely filled the trunk of my C 300 and filled most of the back seat as well.

I am expecting the party to go very well as the enrichment coordinators from both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean jointly sent out a letter of introduction which was enclosed with the invitation. I reproduce the contents of the letter below.

“We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. We are both responsible for booking enrichment presenters for our respective lines and it is in that capacity that we write you.

For the past several years we have been working with Daniel Hall, first as an enrichment speaker himself and then as a referral source of other enrichment presenters. Daniel is very professional and his speaker referrals have been excellent. This is the case in large part because he takes the time to understand the needs and nuances of our line’s demographic and mission and then refers
appropriate speakers based on what he has learned.

As a case in point, Daniel has made the effort to arrange the Enrichment Program cocktail party during the annual Miami SeaTrade convention that is referenced in this invitation. He has organized this event so that he can meet you and perhaps better
understand your wants and needs relative to enrichment presenters.

For our part, we are excited about this party as it gives us an opportunity to meet one another and network with fellow enrichment colleagues. If you are in town for the convention we hope to see you there.”


Pretty sweet, huh?

I am grateful.

So tomorrow I set out. Stay tuned for an update when I return.

No comments: