Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Secret

Lots of people in business and in their private lives follow the teachings of this very popular lifestyle guide, by Rhonda Byrne, based on the law of attraction.

My own secret of success shares these princples.

1) If I don't believe in myself why should anyone else believe in me?
2) If I am confident in my appearances I will gain legitimate confidence.
3) If I set clear goals in which I believe I have a greater chance of achieving them.

So far in this enjoyable life of mine these rules have served me well. When I moved out of the 80 hour corporate sector and into my own consulting and mentoring practice I wanted to build around me a team of strong and competent professionals - but I wouldn't choose to work with anyone who didn't truly believe in him or her self. That's not to say that I choose over confident people or just folks who talk a good fight. I will only select people who show that their confidence is well placed - a degree of modesty should not be mistaken for lack of confidence.

Similarly when I chose to work with Daniel Hall's SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE.COM I wanted to be sure that we were both contributing success to our relationship. I was very pleasantly surprised by what I found in Daniel. SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE.COM is built on success. Daniel's own success and the success of the network members. Team sharing ensurers ongoing support and mentoring - and contributes to repeat cruise - FREE!!

If you are not already part of this success network then let me tell you a secret - just click HERE - I'm sure you won't regret it!

Happy cruising FREE,

Andrew

No comments: