Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blow your own Trumpet

On a recent SpeakersCruiseFree.com cruise the speakers were given a very warm welcome by the cruise staff. BUT we were warned to expect very small audiences - even in single figures!!!

Well I don't give in that easily. SO - I set about getting folks in -

1) I sent the cruise Director a question or a message to read each day on his TV show. He did!

2) With his permission I put a card on the community bulletin board each day highlighting my talks

3) I got together with 2 of the other 3 speakers to talk up our sessions around the ship.

The result? I was getting 40 plus in my audience. The craft group leader was getting nearly 50. Both beat every record on this itinerary by a mile! Now to be honest I'm not used to audiences that small. But the cruise director and his staff were impressed that we could get audiences that big!! And we had folks stopping us around the ship. New questions kept coming up, and we certainly contributed to enriching the cruise for many passengers.

This was yet another SpeakersCruiseFree.com cruise. Once more Kathy & I were cruising for FREE. What a great life.

If you are not yet cruising FREE don't wait click HERE today.

Happy cruising FREE!
Andrew

No comments: