Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, October 04, 2010

Liberate Yourself

I was talking to a great potential speaker just the other day, who said to me "I couldn't do that! I'm not worthy"!!!

We cruise free through Daniel Hall's great network scheme SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE.COM and I know that this lady would be a very popular speaker. She has great stories to tell and is just so informative. It reminded me of what Marianne Williamson said in her book A Return to Love, published in 1992 -

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that others won't feel insecure around you.

"We are all meant to shine, as children do. .... As we let our own light shine, we subconciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

I'll do my best to liberate others by demonstrating that I allow myself to be liberated.

Liberate yourself now to cruise the world's waters for FREE by joining the SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE.COM network of speakers and friends.

Click HERE to find out more

Happy cruising FREE.

Andrew

No comments: