Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saying “Thank You”

At the end of each cruise I always say “thank you” to the team on board.

SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE is a network of great speakers and I know that my behavior reflects on all our members. Just as your behavior reflects on me and everyone else.

SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE Is a real find. So I try to do the right thing to build up the reputation of all our speakers. If I behave well and say “thank you” I hope that you will get a warm reception next time you step on the same ship for a speaker cruise.

I hope that you will show the rest of us the same respect.DSCF0205

And it is amazing just how far a little courtesy can go. We have had invitations to cocktail parties and even occasionally to the Captain’s table, because we are seen to show respect.

If you are not already cruising free I suggest you click  HERE – and do it now.

And next time you are cruising FREE do please remember to say “thank you”. Smile

No comments: