Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, November 08, 2010

My tip for you today

Just a few days before a recent cruise I was told that the line has its own house style for enrichment speakers’ PowerPoint presentations. I had 5 talks with 80 to 90 slides in each!!! And I had two days to pack, put business on hold and re-format all my presentations.

blue_caves_anti_paxosSo my tip for today – always check in plenty of time if the cruise line you are speaking for has any special requirements – such as a corporate template for you slides. That way you’ll have plenty of time to comply!

And if you are not already cruising FREE with SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE then I suggest you get yourself signed up NOW to get your FREE cruise vacations planned soonest.

Happy FREE cruising with SPEAKERS_CRUISE_FREE. It works! It really works!! Smile 

No comments: