Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sharing

On a cruise earlier this year a fellow speaker asked if I would mind sharing some of my sources with him, as he so enjoyed one of my talks. At first I was both flattered and a little put out – well just think about it, he would get the material that I had labored to produce for no effort.

PA090031Then I thought this thro a bit more. I had also enjoyed his talks. He had a great presentation on emerging markets. And I realised that we could help each other. So we did! I gained great material – and so did he (no point being modest! Smile)

And that principle of learning and sharing is what makes this network of our so good. (Well that and the FREE cruising! Winking smile)

Through Daniel Hall and  SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE we have met some wonderful people, shared great experiences, learned so much – AND cruised all around the world.

If you are not already cruising free click  HERE now!!

 SPEAKERS really do  CRUISE FREE.

Happy cruising FREE

Andrew

No comments: