Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 06, 2010

Techno Wizardry

I never cease to be amazed at how easy it can be to impress. I’ve just had feedback from a recent cruise, in which the activities manager reported “outstanding use of technology”!

Apparently the fact that I have insert video clips in my PowerPoint presentations is a bit “cutting edge”. But it is so, so simple to do. Using the insert/movie clip buttons, and choosing the automatic option means it just rVillefrancheuns when I click the next slide. As I use a wireless hand held slide changer it may look good to the audience – but it seems even the staff were impressed.

Well I learned to keep upping my game. I’ve done it all my business life, I’ve encouraged folks I mentor to do the same – and one of the reasons that I warmed so quickly to DANIEL  HALL at SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE was the obviously natural style of his innovation – and the expectation that we, his network, will constantly strive to improve.

So if you are an improver and yet you’re still not cruising free do yourself a favour – NOW – and click HERE  to join us cruising the seven seas for free with SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE.

What have you got to loose?

Click HERE now!

Happy cruising FREE!

Andrew

1 comment:

Dale Collie said...

Including music with some slides and movies where they enhance your program adds texture to the presentation and keeps audience members alert as they wait to see what you're going to do next. Figuring out how to grab and insert images, video, and audio might seem daunting, but when you get the hang of it it's way easy.

Using the remote changer allows you to move away from the laptop and make contact with audience members ... more texture to the presentation.

Presenter notes at the bottom of your screen is a good way to cue yourself on important points. Just walk past your screen and observe your notes, then return eye contact to your cruising fans.

If you're not telling your friends about Daniel Hall and Speaker's Cruise Free, they're missing out on a great opportunity.