Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, January 31, 2011

Who’s your most honest critic?

I’m just finishing a few new talks for our Pacific adventure in the spring.

I’ve found some wonderful material out there – including ready made presentation elements in the public domain.Professional photos Alaska cruise 206 005

As always I pass each PowerPoint presentation to my most honest critic, Kathy, my wife! She tells me what she really thinks – “a bit serious”, or maybe even “10 slides beyond my tolerance threshold”. Or sometimes just “that slide just doesn’t fit”.

Who critiques your talks for you? Unless you get a fresh set of eyes and ears to look them over any inbuilt errors are unlikely to get picked up.

And when we are CRUISING for FREE surely we want to give our best?

Are you CRUISING FREE yet? SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE is the place to get yourself signed up.

What on earth is holding you back?

Click HERE to find out more.

Happy cruising – FREE

Andrew

No comments: