Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reap what you Sow

I am rather persistent I have to admit. And that determination has helped me so often in my business life – and as we CRUISE FREE with SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE.COM.

6 months ago I contacted one of the “6 star” cruise lines on the books of DANIEL HALL to request a May sailing. The coordinator there told me, very politely, that this departure was already allocated, but that he would contact me if there was another opportunity. That might have been code for an outright rejection.

Never one to give up I sent the contact one of our charming Christmas cards Mediterranean Highlights 2007 130and thought no more about it. On Tuesday evening we were hosting a superb dinner party here and I popped into my office to check the diary. As I did so an email came in from the contact there offering me any of 3 amazing itineraries. And – get this – air, gratuities and on-board drinks are included! Plus discounts on other purchases on board.

We selected the one that we could make and I already have the contract and air travel details.

So naturally I thanked them for remembering me, to be told that with such an impressive presentation, DVD and follow up he knew he was onto a good thing!

The presentation is based on the DANIEL HALL model at SPEAKERS CRUISE FREE.COM. I just personalised it and followed through.

Thank you DANIEL!

If you are not already cruising for FREE then click HERE NOW!

Happy cruising --- FREE!!

Andrew

No comments: