Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 28, 2011

What a gift

by Andrew Johnson

When Kathy and I started CRUISING FREE we offered a true “two for the price of one” deal, where both of us were speaking. We needed only one cabin,  meaning that the cruise companies had an extra revenue earning cabin to put on sale.Atlantic Dolphins

This was a sweet deal for them and it really got us established as able and popular CRUISE  SPEAKERS.

Now that we are both established we no longer both need to work. Did I say “work”? You must understand that cruising the SPEAKERSCRUISEFREE.COM  way we speak for less than an hour and usually only on sea days. So just 3 or 4 times a cruise is typical.

As I was saying – now that we are established we no longer both need to work. Typically now we travel on my “ticket”.

So Kathy’s gift to me is some of the research on my topics and to find new royalty free images for my PowerPoint presentations.

And my gift to Kathy is to prepare outstanding talks – and of course the free cruise that results.

What a gift!

If you are not already signed up to SPEAKERSCRUISEFREE.COM click HERE now!

Happy cruising – FREE.

Andrew

No comments: