Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, May 15, 2009

Alaska on Royal Caribbean

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for the fabulous trip! We are sailing on Royal Caribbean to Alaska. My husband was skeptical but not anymore! I have just finished my second presentation; both audiences were between 250-300 people. The food, the service, and the fun can’t be beat! You have made it possible for me to take my kids on an awesome cruise for quality one on one time! You have made me very popular in my house. You rock Daniel!

Thanks Daniel,

Holly K. Rauser
www.consideretiquette.com


Note From Daniel...

Thanks, Holly. But truth be known, you are the one that rocks. You followed the system I laid out. You took the action necessary to make free cruising a reality in your life! The credit goes to you. I'm glad I can help in the process!

1 comment:

BillBarb said...

Hi Holly,
Congrats on the Alaska trips. Yes it is hard to compliment Daniel,as he is so gracious about helping others. We are blessed to have him in our lives. Loved your website Holly, folks if you have not visited Holly's site be sure to check it out. Great tips for business lunches and life in general. Thanks for sharing Holly.
Bill & Barb The Dynamic Duo
www.dynamics4u.com