Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 25, 2009

Warnermuende, Germany: Our Next Port Of Call

Warnermuende, Germany

I have a new tip for you. This time from Warnermuende
Germany.

Warnermuende is the Baltic port city (actually a part of
Rostock Germany) that used to be a part of former East
Germany. For the cruise industry it is the port that
services Berlin. However, the train from Warnermuende to
Berlin is 3-hours one-way.

In any event, I applied one of the techniques I teach to
Speakers Cruise Free Club Members to get a free shore
excursion to Rostock and its surrounding area. I wanted to
go to Berlin but did not want to spend 6 hours of my day on
a train.

I will say we had a blast in Rostock. By the way, on this
cruise I have taken my 22 year old son, Anthony.

Why don't you join me in this lifestyle?

You know you'd like to travel the world as a speaker... when
and where and for however long you want. So why don't you
just do it?

I have the training all laid out at
http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cruise-free.html

And for an investment of only $97 to get educated and $29.97
per month to get my ongoing help in which you literally get
to plug into my already existing network of cruise companies
what else do you need to know?

I'm also all about continuing to provide over the top value
to my Club members. Check out this tip applicable to any
and every speaking event including you talks onboard...



I hope you take the action that results in you getting free
cruises for the rest of you life.

Ya know ya wanna... go
http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cruise-free.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Daniel.

Great tips for speakers.

Thanks

Pierre