Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 11, 2010

SCF Roving Report #2: Heresy in St. Peters!

I decided to do promotional videos in St. Peters. Marisol is Catholic and started chiding me for heresy. I had to sneak off to cut videos on my own but she caught me.

Speak on Cruises Free Tip #2: Give Brand Promoting Gifts

Assistant cruise director Gina told me today that she would have RCCL pens and key chains for me to give away at my onboard talks. This increases the likelihood people will like my talks. Here's how you increase the probability you'll get gifts. Tell the assistant cruise director the gifts will increase brand loyalty.

Then give the gifts away in response to your Q&As at the end of your talks- win-win-win!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: