Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Gift - Capturing & Using Images On Your Computer Screen

I really appreciate you being on my list, being in my Club and/or reading this blog.

From the bottom of my heart...

Thank You!

As a way to express my thanks I wanted to give you this gift. It is a video and tool you can use to capture images (any images) on your computer screen. My idea for you is it will make it easier to capture images for use with your onboard PowerPoint programs.

Go watch the short video here. Once you watch the video go here http://www.nicekit.com/ and download Snapashot.

And if you're not already approved to cruise free, why not?

I've provided all the tools you need here ==> http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cruise-free.html

Why should you do it now?

Because tomorrow I'm doing a special training on getting approved with Cunard Lines in the UK.

Don't miss this training if you want to cruise Europe this year or next.

God bless and happy cruising.

1 comment:

Allyn Evans said...

PowerPoint presentations all the time. This is a great tool! I can't wait to start using.

Thanks for sharing Daniel.

Allyn Evans
www.allynevans.com