Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Day 16 of 28...

My mom is getting a free cruise as my companion. That's her playing bridge...her passion.

Speakers Tip: watch other presentations for ideas. Once you are on-board speaking you have a great opportunity to learn other areas. For instance art professor Ernest Pick is teaching photography with digital camera. I am attending to learn how to give an arts and crafts talk in that area to expand my repertoire.

I am taking a full month vacation compliments of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines just for flapping my lips about something I love to talk about anyway as an enrichment speaker getting a cabin for two for FREE! Learn how you can do it today at:

www.speakerscruisefree.com

-Doc Brown
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: