Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Professionals on Board


It is tempting to assume that your contact on board has only you to worry about. Usually, in truth, the enrichment lecturer, dance instructor or bridge tutor are not at the top of their lists. I see our job as delivering exactly what we promise - outstanding talks, classes or other activity, with as little hassle as possible.

Therefore I make a point making friends of the technicians who can make my talks exceptional - sound, video, lights etc. I always ensure that I arrive in the theatre early. I always praise and thank them for everything they do. I take an interest in them and listen to their problems.

Let's face it - this really is no different to managing the professionals in a team in the corporate world.

And you know what - I have earned a reputation as an easy guy to work with - PLUS I always get all the help I need.

To find out more about cruising free visit - www.CruiseImprove.Com/FREE

To read the story of our move to the sun visit - www.Figleaf.Org

No comments: