Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, October 05, 2009

Like Old Friends

We're just sailing through the Straits of Messina on the beautiful Brilliance of the Seas – and all thanks to Daniel Hall's excellent advice and guidance. Thank you my friend.

Today the clocks go forward an hour at midday and my first talk is in the theater at 2pm.

As we came on board we met three staff members who we have met on previous cruises – and my “reputation” was running ahead of me. The broadcast technician, who I worked with in Australia and the entertainments manager, who we worked worked with on a Transatlantic had both told the cruise director that I attract big audiences – and he is now trailing my talks on TV and in his announcements, as well as in the daily planner.

We have now found at least a dozen members of the Royal Caribbean team that we know – and one of them is pushing my book in the store. I've already sold enough to be happy and I have yet to stand on stage.

Building good contacts on board makes a good cruise into a great one for us speakers.

Enjoy cruising free – visit www.CruiseImprove.Com/FREE

To read about the challenges and joys of the Mediterranean life check our my book, “Under Latin Skies” at www.figleaf.org

No comments: