Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, January 02, 2009

Day 8 - Ilhabela

Speaker Tip - Sometimes the ship has to anchor and ferry people back and forth from shore. If there are a lot of people going ashore the line to the lower really backs up. Ship policy in these situations is that the employees have to wait. As a guest lecturer you SHOULD wait too...no biggee...just go to the pool or have a cup of tea or coffee in the buffet watching the incredible view until the lines die down!

I'm aboard Royal Caribbean International's Splendour of the Seas on the northern Brazilian coast on Day 7 of my 14 day cruise!

-Doc Brown

www.speakerscruisefree.com/forex.html
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doc Brown.
I have been avidly reading your posts especially the "speaker tips'. I leave on my first Speakers Cruise Free booking tomorrow and I will be presenting 7 topics in 2 weeks around the Caribbean! Have a look at my blog at www.DeniseMiller.com -I can't promise any exciting pictures like your elephant and chicken menageries -but I'll try!
Regards,Denise!