Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Your Cruise Speaker Contact in Roatan, Honduras


I received this email from Roatan radio station owner and talk show host Bruce Starr. Word to the wise if you are cruising into Roatan...

Hi Daniel,

I am very impressed by your blog. What a great idea. I hope to be able to take advantage of it soon.


I say soon because I am the first and only English speaking (non-religious) talk radio show host in the Western Caribbean. My station The Wave 101.1 FM is also the first of its kind in the region.


I have been on the air since 2003 and for an outsider (someone born in NY), I could be considered an expert on Roatan and The Bay Islands, one of the hottest tourist destinations in the Caribbean.


My talk show is heard daily from 9 am to 1 pm. At 11 am, I usually do interviews when I have guests available.



I would love to connect with speakers when they come down here to be on the show. I am located only 15 minutes from the dock. I could arrange taxi service for them to come to the station and even show them around when they are here.



I was a member of the National Speakers Association for many years back in the 90's. My subject was relationships, romantic, spiritual, business or just how to get along with anyone. I spoke around North America. I enjoyed it.



Please let me know if you could set me up on your blog to let speakers know I am here. many speakers may even remember me. Please visit my website...
roatanbruce.com to learn more about me or just e-mail me at roatanbruce@yahoo.com.


Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bruce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Daniel! Bruce will hear from me when I arrive at his port!:)

Doing radio is fun. For those who haven't done it before, it's easy and mostly feels like you are having a conversation with a friend.

Again, thanks and I agree with Bruce, Daniel. Great resource you have here.

Allyn Evans