Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Speakers Cruise Free - Punta del Este - Splendour Of The Seas

SPEAKING TIP: Group and layer your on-board presentations. My presentations are in two groups:

1. Language
2. Foreign Culture

Cruise Director Leo Papa has requested language classes. This has given me the opportunity to layer within that group.

Initially I had:

-Portuguese for Americans
-Spanish for Americans
-English for Brazilians

Now I have layered in two new language courses. Both involve more complicated grammatical treatment:

-Portuguese for Hispanics
-Spanish for Brazilians

This gives me a stronger enrichment offering in the future.

I'm aboard Royal Caribbean International's Splendour of the Seas on the northern Brazilian coast on Day 13 of my 16 day cruise!

-Doc Brown

www.speakerscruisefree.com/forex.html
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: