Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Barcelona, Spain

SCF Roving Report Day 9 on RCCL Independence of the Seas Meditrennean Treasures Voyage For 28 Days:

HOW IT BEGAN... I paid $3,400 for a balcony on Princess in 2007. My father in law had a prostate problem when it came time to sail...this was all a year and a half ago.

I got clipped and ripped for two hundred bucks by the trip insurance company when we had to cancel. I was getting emails from www.speakerscruisefree.com

Really bummed out one of Daniel's emails caught my eye.

So I clicked over to find the cost of his course. It was $97 bucks which I thought was worth a try... After all I was peeved at the whole (1) pay big bucks for a cruise then (2) get clipped and ripped by insurance racketeers thing. Plus I noticed SCF had a solid money back guarantee so I took the plunge.

My wife, Marisol, thought it would be another waste of time and money... Especially now that she was thoroughly disgusted with the thought of cruising.

Then the miracle... Daniel had me on a Royal Caribbean speaking gig out of Brazil immediately! It went well and RCCL wants me back for more...it's a big win for them too.

Now I'm cruising the med for 28 days giving investment talks. This year allone I have already saved $15,000+ in vacation costs.

That's a big win for my family... It's more money I've stuffed into this "Steal of a Century" stock market where I've been buying great stocks for pennies.

So my advice to you is to get the SCF course right now, wrap your arms around it mastering every detail. Then do EXACTLY what Daniel teaches you to do.

A year and a half after being enraged at the cruise industry I'm now an important part of the cruise industry ... Royal is very pleased with my speaking. I can't imagine EVER paying for a cruise again and my family is ALL smiles!

To Have All Give All...

www.speakerscruisefree.com

-Doc Brown
Enrichment Speaker, Royal Carribbean Cruise Lines and Celebrity Cruise Lines
Ps. I'm writing this following Marisol around the fanciest shopping mall in Barcelona (She's promised to pay me in beer)!
Pps. Join the free cruiser club today at www.speakerscruisefree.com
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: