Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Onboard Independence Of The Seas

SCF Roving Report Day 9 of 28: The first enrichment opportunity for me was onboard Splendour in Brazil. I set out to do my best and gained the confidence of RCCL. This cemented my relationship with corporate who I now deal with directly exactly as Daniel said it would happen.

I'm on for 14 days with my wife Marisol and then another 14 with mom - before she kicks the bucket or just gets too feebly.

The big payoff is that we're saving $12,000+ this month alone. Then we save more when I speak on Celebrity in Dec because I have a good speaking reputation from RCCL.

I'll post a few good photos from Cannes yesterday and a few from Barcelona as we go.

Don't hesitate to do this by simply enrolling at;

www.speakerscruisefree.com

-Doc Brown
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: