Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I’m back out on RCCL’s Explorer of the Seas...

Hello Everybody I hope this find you well?

Well I’m back out on RCCL’s Explorer of the Seas. I am traveling with my 17 year old Son and we have a bunch of great adventures planned ranging from zip lines to riding ATV’s on the beach. I love this Gig!

Again, want to thank you Daniel for teaching me this program. I have been fortunate enough to travel throughout Europe, South America and the Caribbean creating lasting memories with my loved ones that I NEVER would have be able to do in the past.

And as an added bonus Speaking on Cruise Ships has significantly increased my business bpth online and off. I've made contacts that have become friends, clients and even referred me business.

Back to this Cruise…

On this trip I am scheduled to give 4 different lectures. Yesterday I had my first lecture and another first since I have been an Enrichment Lecturer. This is my 5th Cruise as an Enrichment Lecturer and yesterday I did not have one person show up for my lecture. I have noticed in the past that the Summer Cruises usually do have a lower attendance and I always promote my lectures on board every chance I get. I was at a loss because this particular lecture always draws a good crowd. So I thought Hmm what should I do? Well I thought the show must go on. I presented my lecture like I had a room full of people. I thought since I had a great place to present and I video all of my lectures I may as well take advantage of the opportunity.

The lesson here is that there is an opportunity in every situation. I now have another great video to use for self promotion and I plan on turning this particular video into a product I can sell.

We arrive in Bermuda this morning and we are spending the day snorkeling and relaxing on the beach. Then we are off to St. Maarten, St. Thomas and San Juan before heading home.

Happy Cruising everyone and Thank You Daniel!!

Peace & Power,

Vic Maranto
ThePersonalDevelopmentNetwork.com

No comments: