Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey Ho Let's Go!

Roving Report Day 10 Cruise Speaker Tip: Last night I did a very cool thing. I held a teleconference with a thousand + of my investmentu.com students.

I did it using a teleconferencing service. I am actually making money online as I cruise Europe with Marisol for 28 days for free.

Let me explain...

Like Daniel I have various online communities bringing in cash. The first is my Futures, Forex and Options course at www.TradeMentors.com. I normally do a Q&A open call every two weeks.

The students in this course are very proactive so instead of doing an expensive long distance call I am sending out emails via my autoresponder to field questions on the course blog at

www.dbffoa.blogspot.com

When I do use teleconferences I use a great service Daniel turned me on to. Ask Daniel for details on that on his SCF mentoring calls.

My second online community is my www.Investmentu.com stock investing course called "How To Build Your Million Dollar Portfolio From Scratch!"

That course is really my masterpiece. It took 2.5 years to write and publish and pulls together everything we know today in a distillation of what's known at the doctoral level in finance as well as actual practice. Only 6 weeks into launch I have over 1,000 students enrolled at the nominal tuition of $300.

A big part of the marketing is that students get direct access to me on a monthly open call. Last night's call was literally written into the marketing of the 30,000 piece direct mailing and 400,000 email campaign the week before I left.

We scheduled to do it when I was in Barcelona. It was a challenge to do overseas but even Daniel thought it was a cool idea.

Last night's call was for that community. www.investmentu.com is a branch of Oxford Club with 400,000+ subscribers. I use their formal teleconference service with a live operator. This is nice because I don't have to punch in the conference code on my BlackBerry.

This was really handy sitting last night on the 14th floor of the RCCL Independence of the Seas to ensure optimal signal strength as I did the call from Barcelona.

If you don't have an online business around your speaking topics you're blowing it. You can easily make enough money to cover on board expenses. And, your communities can also grow large enough to support your families as Daniel and I do.

Daniel covers this and much more in his
Speaker's Cruise Free (SCF) open Q&A calls. Enroll today for the ride of your life at...

www.speakerscruisefree.com

-Doc Brown
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: