Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Money Making Shopping Cart?

A part of the service I provide for my Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club members is help with their businesses. To read about all the benefits of Club membership check out this page http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/clubfaq.html . You see for those that are interested we do so much more than helping you get approved to cruise free.

Although I help folks with many aspects of their business almost always I stress the importance of building an online business. Consequently, I help many of my members start or profit more from their Internet business. An important component of making that happen is having a full featured, reliable shopping cart.

To help you in evaluating the shopping cart systems out there I have published an ebook by Tom Antion and myself entitled:

How To Choose A Shopping Cart That Makes You Money

Double click on the link above or copy an paste this URL into a browser:

http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/ShopCart.pdf

This resource is just chock-full of the exact information you need for making an informed decision when choosing a cart. I typically relayed a bunch of the information in this ebook during coaching sessions so it made sense to make this information available in written form, if for no other reason than to save coaching time. So even if you are not yet a member of the Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club (why not?) you need to check out this resource if you want to build a truly world-class Internet business.

No comments: